Happy Anniversary to Integram! We are pleased to celebrate 28 years. Let’s take a look back:
- Incorporated on October 17th, 1991 by our founder Arpad de Kovacsy. Today, Arpad remains an integral part of our organization providing leadership and direction as Chairman of our Board of Directors. Joining Arpad in the very early days was Ann Carr, who continues to provide guidance as our HR Manager and a member of our Board of Directors.
- Initial location was in Fairfax, VA. Our offices were on the 6th floor with all printers and mailshop services in the basement. A lot of time was spent going back and forth. E-mail was not yet a standard, nor were personal cell phones but the elevator and steps worked great! In 2010, we moved to our current location in Dulles, VA.
- 1993 – we received a trademark for
- 1997 – we were listed on the Inc 500® as one of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies – https://www.inc.com/magazine/19971015/1487.html
- 1999 – we acquired FCU Mail to expand upon our mailshop services.
- 2000 – through our specialized print network, we reached laser print capabilities in excess of 2.5 million pages in 24 hours.
- We continue to provide our clients the fastest turn time – mail within 24 hours through our trademarked rapid response program. We are #1 when it comes to getting your mail out fast.
- Full color print production and full color envelope capabilities have enabled us to print all components of a direct mail campaign in-house.
- 10 of our employees have been with Integram for more than 20 years. These employees make up 40% of our current workforce.
- Our employees provide our clients with more than 375 years of direct mail print and production experience.
- We look forward to continuing our tradition of Integrity, Nice ‘n’ neat, Teamwork, Excellence, Gratefulness, Responsiveness, Air Gram, Marvelous Mail.
Call us to assist on your next direct mail campaign and you will discover why after 28 years, our clients say Integram continues to be their #1 direct mail print and production vendor.